March was a very busy month! On March 11, Tony and I flew out to California for spring break to visit his sister. We had much been looking forward to getting out of the cold Iowa weather. While we were there we did a lot of fun and exciting stuff but our most exciting was when Tony proposed!!! :) He was very sneaky and I had NO idea it was coming. We had gone to Santa Monica Beach for the day and had just finished eating at Bubba Gump Shrimp on the pier and decided to go back down on the beach one last time before we headed out for the day and as I was writing our names in the sand with my back to him he got done on one knee and proposed as I turned around. It was a beautiful day!
After we returned home and celebrated with our family and friends we were off to Orlando, Florida for our school's Web Design Club. We were headed to Photoshop World, a huge convention for photographers, graphic designers, and web designers. Even it rained a lot while we were there it was still a lot of fun and we learned a lot of new things.
Now that we are well into the month of April we have been very busy with school work since we graduate on May 13th.The end of the semester is nearing and there is still lots to be done! We will both be very relived when graduation is done. Although as stressful as school is, I have been stressing out over finding a job for after graduation even more. So we continue to patiently wait for an opportunity!
I can't want for Tony to be part of the family :O
ReplyDelete