inFOCUS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

patience is a virtue

Wow, does time fly by! Tony and I have graduated from Iowa Lakes! I can't believe I have already been in school 2 years! It is so nice to be back at home and have so much more time with family and friends. As some of you know, I have been on the hunt for a job for quite a while now. I am not having much luck, I have applied to pretty much every place possible in our area for a graphic design position, no such luck so far. I keep hoping and praying that something will come up, but it is so hard to remain patient. Hoping for something to turn up soon. For now just trying to make ends meet by working nights and weekends at the golf course. Tony has started working for his dad as planned and is really enjoying it.

We will be heading to Omaha this weekend for my cousin Alex's wedding. I am very excited! Can't wait to see all of the Henery clan. It's been way too long! Of course I am also excited to hit up the Henry Doorly Zoo with my little cousins! Hope to have some pictures of a fun weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment